Conversations That Connect
July 20, 2019 @ 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
- a business leader who desires to inspire and empower your team?
- a spouse wanting to deepen your marriage connection and better understand those closest to you?
- a parent trying to better connect with your kids when our world culture is one of distraction and disengagement?
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
- Master the 8 powerful factors that cultivate safe and open communication
- Learn the 10 key questions that can resolve even the most difficult conflicts and create a plan that fosters buy-in, accountability, and above all, positive action
INTERNATIONAL SPEAKER CHRIS HOGAN
Chris Hogan is the creator of the Relationship Matters Curriculum which includes five powerful conversation tools for business, marriage, and family relationships. As a relational leadership expert, Chris is regularly invited as a keynote speaker for conferences on 6 continents. As a senior consultant at ROHEI Corporation, he serves as an executive business coach for Fortune 500 executives including Yahoo, STMicroelectronics, Sales Force, AMDOCS, and Zinio.
Learn more at www.relatematters.com