- This event has passed.
Courageous Conversation Workshop Online
August 21, 2020 @ 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm PDT
Come join us on August 21 & 22
for a Two-Part ONLINE Courageous Conversation Workshop
7:30 – 9:00 pm (PDT) each night
$5 per person.
We are taking our workshops online, via Zoom, presenting the material, showing a demo, and using Breakout rooms for your privately coached Courageous Conversations. Join us and invite your friends. Includes a recommended Follow Up Session on Aug 29, 7:15-8:45pm. (PDT)
- Limited number so this workshop will fill up fast.
- Sign up deadline is Wednesday August 19th
Friday and Saturday, August 21 & 22, 2020
7:30-9:00 pm (PDT) each night (must attend both nights)
Courageous Conversation Workshop
ON LINE via Zoom – $5 per person
Do your conversations sometimes turn combustible and spiral out of control? Do you find it difficult to talk through sensitive topics with each other?
A Courageous Conversation uses a powerful framework to help you safely speak, actively listen, and genuinely understand without shutting down, withdrawing, or blowing up.
WHAT IT IS
- Ten questions to have a safe and productive conversation with your spouse or anyone you care about.
- Based on the beatitudes, the Courageous Conversation framework goes from a pressing issue and ends with an actionable plan.
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE
- Watch a demonstration as a couple is coached through a real issue
- Have the opportunity to be privately coached as a couple or single in a Zoom Breakout Room.
WHAT YOU WILL LEAVE WITH
- An increased ability to listen & safely share a pressing issue with your spouse, family member, a friend, or at work.
- You will have a practical & reproducible conversation tool wherever you go!
Craig and Athena Hultgren