- This event has passed.
The Three Chairs
September 21 @ 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
An Interactive Presentation
Which chair are you sitting in?
“Observation becomes judgment when there is no desire to provide a loving solution.” — anonymous
How do I know if I’m judging or just discerning, and when am I seeing someone’s faults versus accusing them? How do I get rid of repetitive negative thoughts about them?
“One of the most quoted verses in the Bible says, ‘Do not judge, lest you be judged’, yet I kept slipping daily. These questions were perplexing until God revealed the answer through the Three Chairs” – Athena Hultgren
WHAT IT IS
- Learn about the seat of the judge, the accuser, and the advocate found throughout the Bible
- Become aware of which chair you are sitting in by asking key questions
- Practice turning critical thoughts into powerful prayers
WHAT YOU WILL LEAVE WITH
- Knowledge of how to recognize which chair you are sitting in
- Confidence that you can break negative cycles of thinking and criticism
- A practical proven tool to move to and stay in the seat of the advocate
“After hearing the teaching on the Three Chairs several years ago, I could see myself sitting on the seats of the Judge and Accuser towards my wife. Stepping into the seat of the Advocate, my heart began to soften as I stopped speaking words of death and replaced them with words of kindness & hope for the future. This sparked an incredible change in our marriage and also how I speak to our four adult children.” — Terry H. (San Jose)
Includes a catered Mediterranean dinner.
Childcare is provided at/by Home Church. $20 for one child, $25 for 2+siblings.
To avoid food sensitivities, parents must provide any food/snack for their children,
Please answer questions on registration form so we can be adequately prepared.