- This event has passed.
True Identity Workshop
May 18 @ 6:30 pm – 9:15 pm
- Teens battle comparing themselves on social media.
- Parents struggle with comparing themselves to peers.
- Professionals inwardly compete against their co-workers.
- All are desperately searching for identity outside themselves!
There’s nothing that transforms a heart deeper than when a person knows their true identity from Heaven’s perspective.
Learn how to reveal your True Identity and create your own True Identity Statement. It’s personal, practical, and a powerful way to transform your heart and renew your mind.
What you will experience:
- Guided help to write a biblically grounded and personalized True Identity Statement
- Watch demonstrations and practice how to use the True Identity Statements
- See yourself as God sees you to unlock the hidden potential for focused godly living
- Hear stories of how knowing their true identity has helped heal marriages and restore children
What you will leave with:
Equipped with a personal, practical, and powerful way to transform your heart and renew your mind in cultivating your own true identity within yourself that can help transform your effectiveness in your marriage, your family, your workplace, wherever you go!
What to Bring: Your Bible, some find it helpful to bring a laptop (optional)
“This is a best-kept secret! It’s one of the most potent tools I have ever used in my 35 years as a Christian. By regularly speaking out loud my personal True Identity Statement, my mind has been transformed, my spirit strengthened, and I have been healed of several emotional hurts & childhood wounds.” — AH
Terry and Terri Hays